5.19.2008

paper whore.



that's right, i said it! i'm a paper whore. i will climb over any number of innocent bystanders to get to the newest and coolest paper product. i.am.a.whore. {ha!}

yesterday was my first day of my very first trade show i have ever been to... and yes, it is everything i anticipated it to be and more! see, i set unusually high expectations for everything in my life. i am completely aware this is a self destructive quality, yet i remain steadfast in setting those expectations. but i look at this was... if you don't set the bar high, no one will push to get to the top. i'm just givin' a push... the NSS show has pushed back and i'm simply amazed. one may even say awestruck!

but back to what is at hand at the moment. i'm here in new york city! i've been dying to be here for this very reason for years! dare i say, this is a dream come true?! because it is!!!! and after a lot of disappoint from other areas in my life, i'm taking it in and enjoying it to its fullest.

i can't wait to get going today to see what new "super cute" stuff i come across. {if i say super cute today as much as i did yesterday... i'm going to turn into an effing kitten!}

once again... keep up with me and swampy on GirlsonBlogs and my Mac Gallery for my latest nonsensical adventures with Indy as we take on NYC!

No comments: