3.06.2008

Take me... to the volcano!

when i talk about work to swampy, she imagines that my office resembles the likes of Joe Banks office from the classic film Joe Versus The Volcano. I assure you... it's not that bad. but if you notice, there are only windows in the reception area. bastards try and trick you.

{left to right: entry way. reception area. hallway. kitchen. gym.}


my lovely work space. i am waiting for the day when i can add my own organizational crap to the mix. maybe it will inspire me to focus.

2 comments:

Tobi said...

Um, yeah, this is so not what I was picturing... So much better. I'm happy to see you don't work at Joe's office with Mr. Waturi.

Mr. Waturi: But can he do the job. I know he can get the job but can he DO the job? I'm NOT arguing that with you. I'm not arguing that with YOU. I'm not ARGUING that with you. I'm not ARGUING that with you Harry! Harry... Harry... Yeah Harry... but can he DO the job. I know he can GET the job but can he do the job?

PearlGirl said...

Mr. Waturi gives me the creeps.