5.06.2008

concept no.1.

i am trying to gather all my thoughts, ideas, facts, and figures for Sweet Sassafras, my most audacious adventure yet! by pulling everything together in an organized fashion, i hope it not only makes perfect sense to me, but for when i ask a bank for millions upon billions of buck to fund my dream, it makes complete and perfect sense to them.

i asked a friend of mine, Jon Sukarangsan of FortuneCookie Press, to help me out with taking the vision i have in my head and putting it out for everyone to see, exam, and understand... since i don't have time to hone up on my stellar sketching skills (ROFL)... and this is what he and i came up with as concept no. 1. it's only the rough so bare that in mind. i will update as we move along.


sweet sassafras concept no. 1

i'm pretty much over the moon about it. with a few changes here and there... it's going to be perfection!


p.s. by the way, honest thoughts, comments, and concerns would be lovely!

4 comments:

Tobi said...

dang, that is exactly how you described it

madelyn said...

it looks awesome! Can I come work in your store?

PearlGirl said...

you can all come work there... i will pay in the form of flattery and food!!!

jessica said...

Love it! Looks like you communicated your ideas very well with Jon.