3.01.2008

angels.

Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. -Unknown
Photobucket

months after my SBJ passed away, i came across this quote and it touched me so deeply at the time because without my friends i would have had such a difficult time carrying on. and today, i still feel the same way. over the years i have been incredibly blessed with many special people who have come in and out of my life. i post this for every single one of those individuals and thank them from the depths of my soul. without you, i would not be the person i am today. i thank you for holding my hand, touching my soul, and loving my heart. i only hope i have you touched your lives with as much understanding, compassion, and gratuity as those who have touched mine. to you, i love you. and thank you.

No comments: