5.09.2007

i love love love him

i think i have found the guy of my dreams. wait. such a cliche...

let us go back a step.

so the guy in my life, Mr. T, i love him. absolutely adore this man. would worship the ground he walks on if that didn't make me look like a complete and total tard. he is what my 'happily ever after' is made of but he is not sure of what he wants his 'happily ever after' to be. i can't be bothered by that, can i?
well, i am. i am so bothered that at the age of 30 this kiddo is not aware of the steps he wants to take in his life. he constantly goes back and forth between the idea of singleton or two's company. or whether to invest in a house or jump around from cool apartment to cool apartment. i blame it on the cunty x-wife. she had ruined him. because of her infidelity, she has burned him to the core. stupid bitches, always fucking with the wrong men. he obviously wants me around or he would say or do something otherwise. i thought for a few weeks, that maybe he just wasn't that into me so i referred to that lame book and shimmed through it only finding out what i already knew... i can't believe someone made a buck on girls stupidity. o wait... i can. digressing from my point, all the points this book was trying to make, Mr.T, wasn't doing the obvious things. He was still asking me out, calling, taking me out with his friends, so on and so forth. So i let go of that and he more or less has reassured me he wants to be with me.

i need to know where i stand with him. we have talked about being together for long haul but sometimes i think he doesn't really think that far in advance. i have learned from him not to worry so much about what will be happening then and there but to pay attention to here and now.

No comments: